Enjoy a complete sense of community security and serenity in the vibrant metropolitan county of Machakos.
The project was opened in 2013 with a view to supporting the growing economy interest in properties and infrastructure developments within the middle class. Investors have much to look forward to with these plots with the initial price for the plot growing from KES 350,000 to up to KES 1M with a high return on investment. Access to public utilities is easy due to its convenient location and developing dual carriageway road with just an hours’ drive.
The project is envisioned to support 600 homes built within specific specification of standards.
- Plot size: 1/8 acre (50*100)
- Location: Machakos County in Kantafu
- Distance: 1.5Km from Kangundo Road
- Infrastructure: Clear access road to the project
- Amenities: Designated area for a police Post, school, church, dispensary and a shopping centre
- Development type: Well-developed neighbourhood; controlled development (commercial area and residential)
- Landamarks: KBC substation
- Scenery: Spectacular views of Kilimambogo Hill and Mua Hill
- Title deed: Ready (free hold)
- Financing: Available through our financial partners
- Deposit: KES 150,000
- Payment plan: 18 months
- Gated community
- Murram access road
- Water & electricity available
Request a Callback
All fields marked with (*) are required