Daykio Faraja Estate is a gated community and controlled development project located in Joska a few kilometres from Kangundo road. The estate is envisioned to provide home ownership and an investment to those in the diaspora and back home. The Faraja estate is themed with 4 architectural designs in order to maintain the standards hence value to the investors.
- Size: 1/8 acre (50*100)
- Location: Machakos County in Joska Kamulu
- Directions: 13km from the Eastern Bypass and 4.2km off Kangundo Road along the Proposed Greater Eastern Bypass.
- Infrastructure: Clear access road to the project; provision for water and electricity
- Scenery: Spectacular views of Lukenya Hills
- Amenities: Designated shopping shopping centre & Nursery school.
- Title deeds: Ready (Freehold)
- Development type: Controlled development (commercial and residential)
- Financing: Available through our financial partners
- Deposit: KES 450,000
- Payment plan: 12 months
Request a Callback
All fields marked with (*) are required